Sunday, July 15, 2012

Impossible Conversation

      In spring, I was asked to make a book about that one person who encouraged and influenced me as an artist.Friday Kahlo was my subject and of course she would be someone whom i most like to have a dialogue with.
 Here are some pages from my book:
screen print template
Apart from her bravery through her work, the striking,fearless and full eyebrows undoubtedly make her look even stronger.

magazine collage and ink pen
" I paint myself because I am so often so alone and I am the subject I know best." If you have ever seen any of her work, they clearly portray a prominent events of her life. 

Kahlo's words and graphite drawing in the background
She is so right.

If the impossible becomes possible, I wish us to take turn and draw each other a portrait.



No comments:

Post a Comment