Monday, July 16, 2012

Do I look fine now?

"Do I look fine now?"
  
 front view

 back view 

 side view

  
                                                                                 
Boxy,rectangular,and straight silhouette
Phthalo green blue,cadmium light red, and a tint of gold
Geometric and repetitive pattern


Intention:
 The dress you see above is initially came from the patient hospital gown (obviously, you're not fine if you wear a sick person gown). I make use of their simple and one solid color, nothing fancy, yet I still find the beauty in its form. Using this form, I covered the gown with an overwhelming amount of repetitive pattern and broke the simplicity boundary at the back side of the gown by having an opened area. 

Success and edit
success: color choice and pattern design
edit: clean edges and the awkward opened-area

No comments:

Post a Comment